The Top LED Wall pack lights supplier you should know 2021
What is LED wall pack lights
LED Wall pack lights are one of the popular outdoor lighting utilizes the LED technology. LED wallpacks are designed to replace 100W
to 400W metal halide wall mounted fixtures while consuming up to 79% less energy and operating for up to 100,000 hours (L85). Powered by high performance,
energy-efficient mid power LED chip packages, the outdoor LED wallpacks produce bright, long-lasting illumination, reducing shadows and creating a safer nighttime environment while saving energy and maintenance costs. The footprint allows for replacement of HID fixtures without painting or patching.
LED wall pack outdoor light fixture combines value and versatility in a low-profile, architectural style design. Whether the project is lighting a sign, building or parking lot, the Crosstour is the complete solution for wall, area/site and floodlighting applications
The LED wall pack series delivers a broad range of solutions with superior performance, installation flexibility, long term reliability and significant
energy savings, making the choice simple for all your outdoor lighting applications.
What are the benefits of LED wall pack lights
The LED Wall pack lights you should know 2020
Lumark Crosstour LED Wall pack light series
The Crosstour LED wall pack lights series is the complete solution for wall, area/site and floodlighting applications. Available in three housing sizes, the series offers up to twenty high performance, scalable, energy efficient lumen packages.
The patented Crosstour™ LED wall pack series combines value and versatility in a low-profile, architectural style design. Whether the project is lighting a sign,
building or parking lot, the Crosstour is the complete solution for wall, area/site and floodlighting applications.
Manufacturer: Cooper lighting
RAB lighting wall packs
The Rab SLIM wall packs deliver ultra efficient LED technology in a compact design that’s super easy to install as a downlight.
• Covers footprint of most traditional wall packs
• 37W replaces 150W MH; 57W replaces 200W MH; 62W replaces 250W MH
• Easy installation with hinged access, bubble level and multiple conduit entries
• Ultra-high efficiency, up to 115 lm/W
• Available as cutoffs or full cutoffs
• Tight-lock gasket keeps elements out
• 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
Lithonia olw LED wall packs lighting fixure
The Lithonia OLW family emergency LED wall pack lights Provides maintenance-free general illumination for outdoor use in residential and commercial applications such as retail, education, multi-unit housing and storage. Ideal for lighting building facades, parking areas, walkways, garages, loading areas and any other outdoor space requiring reliable security lighting.
Sturdy weather-resistant aluminum housing with a dark bronze finish.
High performance LEDs are powered by an MVOLT driver providing 3020 and 4300 delivered lumens at 5000K. 100,000 hours LED lifespan based on IESNA LM-80-08 results and calculated per IESNA TM-21-11 methodology. Fixture is maintenance-free.
Rated for outdoor installations -40°C minimum ambient.
Adjustable Dusk-to-Dawn, photocell standard automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings.
Photocell can be disabled by rotating the photocell cover
Hubbell WGH Glass Wallpacks
Borosilicate glass refractor wallpacks provide safety and security lighting and available in three sizes: small, medium and large provides energy-efficient one-for-one replacement of existing legacy technology.
- Perimeter lighting for safety and security. Use on factories, warehouses, self-storage, commercial buildings, etc
- LED units replace up to 400W HID
- Borosilicate glass refractor softens lamp image and provides uniform distribution – four times spacing to mount heigh
- Cast aluminum frame holds lens, hinges to side on housing and seals with two stainless steel screws
- Cast aluminum housing with 1/2″ conduit entries, button photocontrol can be field installed
Cinoton led wall pack light
Cinoton LED Wall Pack Light is Super bright, wall light LED is waterproof and dustproof, and IP65 listed. It’s vibration resistant, mercury-free and will not flicker,and ideal for general outdoor and indoor use. Preferred by outdoor lighting such as garden,Court, lawn, patio as well as security lighting in warehouse, workshop security, entryways, stairways, storage, perimeter lighting and much more indoor and outdoor applications.
Cree C-lite Wall pack outdoor lighting
C-Lite® LED Wall Packs offer outstanding value and feature a range of energy efficient, easy to install, highly reliable fixtures backed by a 5-year limited warranty and industry leading Cree support. With traditional and architectural slimline designs, the C-Lite® LED Wall Pack portfolio is ideal for quickly and easily illuminating any outdoor space while dramatically reducing energy consumption.
Beautiful design, big energy savings and segment leading reliability at a great value price, fully tested and backed by Cree Lighting
hyperikon led wall pack
Hyperikon LED Wall Pack with photocell
- 115 LUMENS PER WATT – This durable led wall mount has a lumen count of 1,725 and a CRI rating of 84+. With a 110° beam angle of 5000K light, this wall mount makes for the perfect security light for a front entrance to a home, garage, or storefront.
- DUSK-TO-DAWN ENABLED – The led photocell light detects ambient light and powers on when the sun goes down. No need to flip a switch to turn on the led-light!
- CRI 84+ – Hyperikon’s Wall Pack LED light is equipped with CRI84+ technology that provides near-sunlight quality light for true color rendering and consistency inside your home.
- 45,000 HOURS & ENERGY EFFICIENT – Hyperikon’s 15W Wall Pack LED Lights are built with patented technology to last more than 45,000 hours, eliminating the need to frequently replace your fixture. By replacing HIP/HID/MH bulbs/fixtures with 15W LED, you are reducing your electricity cost by up to 80%.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – Hyperikon’s 5-year unlimited warranty means we’ve got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement.
Maxlite LED cutoff wall pack
WALLMAX LARGE CUTOFF WALL PACK – SELECTABLE CCT
Econolight Full Cutoff LED Wall Pack
cULus listed and certified for wet locations, the E-WLT Series Full Cutoff LED Wall Pack survived aggressive quality tests before ever making it to the marketplace. What does this mean for you? It means that when we say it will last over 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, it will. Speaking of endurance, the E-WLT Series comes coated with a UV stabilized powder coat finish, all the while delivering up to 8900 lumens. It’s also available in 4000K, 5000K, and an affordable price.
- Full cutoff design, reducing light pollution
- Traditional style with upgraded LED’s
Jarvis exterior wall pack
The Jarvis AL Series LED wall pack is the only wall pack that features a 2-position mounting plate which allows for configuring the light fixture on site. Versatile optics are combined with elegant design and rugged construction. The AL series allows a site to have uniform fixture appearance while solving multiple light throw requirements.
What’s the application of LED Wall pack lights？
The exterior LED Wall pack lights can be used for outdoor applications. Typically installed onto building walls.
• Security Lighting
- Parking Lots
- Security Lighting
- Commercial Entryways
- Commercial Complex
- Parking Garages
- Industrial Facilities
- Gas Stations
- Commercial Lighting
Can you show me some LED wall pack light application images?
The LED Wall pack lights types
Standard LED Wall Pack
Mini LED Wall Pack
Rotatable LED Wall Pack
Full Cutoff LED Wall Pack
Semi Cutoff LED Wall Pack
Adjustable LED Wall Pack
What’s the construction of LED wall pack light?
The wall pack LED light fixture are Manufactured with a durable aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens or glass lens
- Rugged Traditional aluminum die cast housing provides proven environmental protection for LED modules.
- Borosilicate refractive glass lens or polycarbonate lens eliminates offensive light
The features of LED wall pack light
- High impact, weather-resistant housing, and lens
- Maintenance-free LEDs with 50,000 hours of life
- Proprietary reflector & LED placement eliminates glare & offensive light
- Saves up to 50% energy as compared to traditional lighting fixtures
- Exceptional light output with even and wide distribution
- Integral photocontrol provides nighttime ON/daytime OFF
- Multi Lumen packages range
- Compatible with most motion sensors and battery backups
- Rated IP65 for outdoor use
- Durable dark bronze powder coat
- cULus wet location rated
- Delivers bright, white light and excellent uniformity
How to install the LED Wall pack light?
Fixture should not be recessed. Mount fixture on a wall with lens facing down as shown below. Use the Drill Template on the inside back surface of the housing to match most standard junction boxes or utilize Lag Bolt Locations (4) indicated on Fig. 1 to mount
1. Open door by loosening (2) screws. Remove Reflector by loosening (2) screws. Reflector will hang by secured tether during installation as shown in Fig. 2.
2. Prepare the Housing for use by drilling out the appropriate holes.
3. Line up the Housing in desired location and mount securely.
4. Complete the wiring to the supply wires and ground (see wiring instructions).
5. Install the Reflector back into its original position as shown on
Fig. 3 (shown on next page).
About Brandon Lighting:
Brandon lighting is the dedicated indoor LED Linear lighting fixture manufacture. We provide all types commercial and industrial LED indoor lighting fixture products with UL listed and DLC certificated.
They are totally OEM and ODM service.
The content was well explained and described. This article is a “must read” article. Great work, thank you for sharing this.
Thank you for sharing this tips. Everything is clear to me now, I was able to gain information. Worth to read.
Wow, this is worth to read. Thank you for sharing this article. It is very informative, great work.